Adepticon Tourney Rules

The place to discuss all that was! Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) for past coverage, event results and photos!

Adepticon Tourney Rules

Postby dvdhwk » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:47 pm

Hi all, I'm a member of AdeptusArizona, a sister site started by one of your former members.

We're running a 2-man team tourney out here, using the awesome adpeticon rules set and scenarios. One problem is we're not sure how many points each objective is worth. I know that they add up to 22, but how much for each.

My initial thoughts were:
Primary: 12
Secondary: 6
Tertiary: 4

Am I close? Thanks in advance.
dvdhwk

Postby dvdhwk » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:04 pm

I know its only been a day, but does anyone know, or can anyone point me in the direction of a specific person I can contact who would know?
dvdhwk

Postby hornblower » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:13 pm

Primary = 14
Secondary = 6
Tertiary = 2
hornblower

Postby dvdhwk » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:17 pm

Fantastic, thanks.
dvdhwk

Postby CaptKaruthors » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:47 pm

Good luck in your tournament. We have also started doing 2 man TT down here in FLorida and just finished our second year running them. They are a huge success and I hope the same happens in your neck of the woods.

Capt K
CaptKaruthors

Postby dvdhwk » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:53 am

CaptKaruthors wrote:Good luck in your tournament. We have also started doing 2 man TT down here in FLorida and just finished our second year running them. They are a huge success and I hope the same happens in your neck of the woods.

Capt K

Cool thanks. Right now we have 15 teams signed up. Its Saturday and should be a good time.

While I'm at it...
The painting score - The criteria given in the rules set is somewhat vague. Are those the actual criteria used to judge painting. Or are they general guidelines and then the judges use a more specific set of criteria that is broken down point by point?
dvdhwk

Return to AdeptiCon 2007