What would you like to see as an event for Adepticon 2008?

The place to discuss all that was! Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) for past coverage, event results and photos!

What would you like to see as an event for Adepticon 2008?

Epic 40K
23%
Necromunda
4%
Battlefleet Gothic
8%
Blood Bowl
15%
Warmaster
No votes
Talisman
4%
Aeronauticas Imperialis
46%
Inquisitor
No votes

Total votes : 26

Postby Tread_Head » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:04 pm

Another Gothic Tourny has to be done
Tread_Head

Postby CitizenNick » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:42 am

Matthias wrote:Epic of course...but I also hope to one day buy the entire country of Iceland.

I do have an idea in the back of my skull - sort of a small scale, interior squad level tournament. Sort of 40K in 40 Minutes without vehicles...if I get the time I might actually draft something up...but really I just want to build the tables....

By interior I assume you mean battles that take place inside, say, a space hulk or a craft world. Maybe some boarding-action type stuff?
I think that's a great idea.
CitizenNick

Postby Matthias » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:48 am

CitizenNick wrote:By interior I assume you mean battles that take place inside, say, a space hulk or a craft world. Maybe some boarding-action type stuff?
I think that's a great idea.

Exactly. I was standing by the Epic table with Ken and he was talking about how he would love to build a 40K scale version of the Epic Cathedral for a table and that got me thinking...why couldn't the table *be* the inside of the Cathedral which then led to some thoughts of mixing that with 40K in 40 Minutes and all that.
Matthias
Techpriest

Previous

Return to AdeptiCon 2007