open gaming (again)

The place to discuss all that was! Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) for past coverage, event results and photos!

open gaming (again)

Postby Tarik » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:37 pm

okay so, i'm not actually participating in any of the tournaments, cuz i've never been to a tournament before, so i figure i'll just go scout it out or whatever, my question is, should i bring my shit? i started a thread about this on the old forum, and the only response i got was that there would most likely be no space, with this in mind, i would like to know if i should bring it anyway, and will there be others there like me who came to spectate and have a good time? anyways, holler back, look for me on friday afternoon and all of saturday, i'll most likely be wearing face paint... :lol:
still hittin' it
Tarik

Probably not

Postby Rygoth » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:02 am

I scouted one year and brought my stuff and never really found an opportunity to play. There may be open tables at some point either really late or maybe during the Gladiator, but I really doubt it. Still, there are things to see and do even if you're not playing.
"The immediate is often the enemy of the ultimate" Ghandi
Rygoth

Postby Tarik » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:06 pm

yeah i read all the hooplah bout it on the adepticon website, i gotta say i'm pretty psyched. i figure i'll bring my shit and if i get a chance to play that'll just be great... about how much cash are you guys bringin? i was thinkin somewhere around a hundred fifty bucks, so for like food and gas and anything else i might want to pick up... theres a shop there right?
still hittin' it
Tarik

Lots

Postby Rygoth » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:17 pm

There's lots of different vendors and ways to spend your money. GF9, quick trip to the bunker for sale on Forgeworld, the bitz swap, etc. Not to mention that expensive hotel refreshments center :P
"The immediate is often the enemy of the ultimate" Ghandi
Rygoth

Re: Lots

Postby RichN » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:08 am

Rygoth wrote:There's lots of different vendors and ways to spend your money. GF9, quick trip to the bunker for sale on Forgeworld, the bitz swap, etc. Not to mention that expensive hotel refreshments center :P

No need for a trip to the bunker this year. The bunker is coming to Adepticon. :D
Terrain, Modeling and More... Chicago Terrain Factory
RichN

Return to AdeptiCon 2007